Zaltie's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Zaltie, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Zaltie

Zaltie New Member

What's your Name? | Sam
    What's Your Minecraft IGN (In-Game Name)? | Zaltie
    How old are you? | 16
    How Mature are you? | 6

What's your mail so we have another way of contacting you? | [email protected]
    Which country do you live in? | Australia

Do you have Discord (If so please tell us your Discord Name and #12345 Code)? | SaltyRoo#3410

How well do you think you can Build? | 7
    How often do you think you can Build for the Server? | 2-3 hours/day
    What can you Build? (E.g. Spawns, Maps, Structures ect.) | I can terraforming, unique walkway. I am not the best at building structure but I can do it with my skill of building.
    Do you make Big, Medium or Small builds? | Medium-Big
    How long does it take for you to Build that option you selected? | 2-3 days depending on how big the project and detail the project is

If you were asked to change something on your Build, would you be ok with it? | Yes of cause I understand that sometimes builds can be exploited and may not suit the server.
    If a Build was Denied, how would you react/feel? | If there a reason for it I would understand, I love to hear the feedback of my builds

How do you feel about working with other Builders? | Throwing ideas is essential for making a good build, I am comfortable with that.
    If you were Demoted, what would you do? | I would learn and keep doing what I was doing before.
    Please submit a link to your portfolio (Images of your Builds.) If these images are not your builds, you will be instantly denied. | I have been building for housing on hypixel houses and I did not save any screenshot.(And a lot of YouTubers visit and very like the build :) )

2. Romanthefrog10

Romanthefrog10 ColorCube Network Owner
    Owner

Hello Sam,

Regarding the first question "What's your mail so we have another way of contacting you?", do you have an email we can contact you on as you seemed to have put the default answer.

Thanks.

3. Zaltie

Zaltie New Member

I will send DM discord, it is more private.