Up Coming Factions RESET/PURGE

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Romanthefrog10, Jun 2, 2018.

?

Are you gonna come do some grief and join the PURGE?

Poll closed Jun 7, 2018.
  1. Yeah!! Griefing is my Middle NAME...

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. I'll be on for a bit thats it

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Nah im good... im busy anyway

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ALL I WANT ARE THE GIVEAWAYS ;-;

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Romanthefrog10

Romanthefrog10 ColorCube Network Owner
    Owner

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Soon Factions will be resetting but before it resets were gonna have a PURGE :emoji_dagger:.
    (This was inspired by JackSucksAtLife the Owner of Skycade. More Credit Information: https://colorcubemc.net/threads/inspiration-credit.12/).
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The PURGE :emoji_dagger: Will be happening on Thursday (07/06/2018) at 2:30 PM (UK GMT). I hope lots can make it and it will be a really run event I hope. :emoji_smile:

The PURGE :emoji_dagger: will have 4 Different Stages:
    Stage 1: PVP & Hacks will be allowed/enabled in spawn

Stage 2: Spawn will be UnClaimed so you can destroy, raid & build on it all u like!

Stage 3: Peoples Gamemodes will be changed in to Creative and such and just the owner messing around like maybe some /kills, kits being dropped, changing balances you know

Stage 4: The FINALE Stage... The RESET... all players balance, claims, factions & more will be gone/reset. The map will look better and updated and hopefully some new stuff.

When the PURGE :emoji_dagger: stages happen the middle of spawn will be protected so you don't get spawn killed and so you can actually go around doing some stuff. Staff can abuse a bit but stuff like random bans and mutes won't be allowed and spawn killing won't be allowed...

I Hope you all enjoy the PURGE :emoji_dagger: and the reset! On the store there will be some Kit Resets you can buy and some giveaways on the Network. I hope you all enjoy so remember Thursday 07/06/2018 at 2:30 PM (UK GMT) is the PURGE :emoji_dagger:.

#1 Romanthefrog10, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1