Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by ForeverDying, Jan 26, 2019.

1. ForeverDying

ForeverDying New Member

What's your Name? | Asher
    Whats Your Minecraft IGN (In-Game Name)? | ForeverDying
    How old are you? | 15
    How Mature are you? |8/10

What's your mail so we have another way of contacting you? | [email protected]
    Which country do you live in? | United States

Do you have Discord (If so please tell us your Discord Name and #12345 Code)? | GayFerretPancake#9611
    Can you record your Minecraft Gameplay clearly (On PC not via phone)? | Yes
    How Active can you be on The Network And/Or Discord? | On The Network i can be active daily but on weekdays only from 3:30pm to 10:30pm since I'm in school. On weekends I can be on all day.

If someone was starting to spam staff and members what actions would you take? | I would warn them first because some people stop after a warn. If they keep spamming id mute them for 30 minutes and if they keep spamming after that, id just up the time by 30. If even after that id ban them for a day (if there still spamming after 4 mutes which would be after a 2 hour mute)
    If a Staff Member, a lower rank than you decided to threaten someone what actions would you take? | I would take screenshots/record the situation and tell them to stop threatening people. Regardless of what they say or do id give the evidence to the owner as i think only the owner/co-owner should decide staff positions.
    If an Administrator, Manager Or Someone higher or the same rank as you Started to abuse, what action would you take? | I would do the same as above except i would try to contact an owner right away if they dont end up stopping and i would still record
    If a Member (Player/User) Or Staff Account Got Compromised what actions would you take? | i would ban them with the reasoning of "Account Got Compromised" and tell them to report it on the forums so that when they get on next they can be unbanned. If a staff members account got compromised i would contact the owner (i would in both situations) and if i could ban the staff member with the same reasoning
    If you accidentally muted and/or banned the wrong person what actions would you take? (You cannot unmute or unban as a helper) | I would ask someone higher up to unban the person who I wrongly banned and send them the evidence of the person I meant to ban. This way the person who was meant to be banned gets banned and the person who wasn't supposed to be banned can get unbanned.

If you were to get into a fight with another staff member, what would you do? | It depends on the topic. If it was something childish i would honestly drop it or take it into pm's (A topic as like is a panda better than a red panda simple stuff) But if it was a bigger thing like they think i banned someone wrongly then i would ask someone higher up than both of us to help resolve the argument.
    If you were Demoted how would you react? | I'd ask why I was demoted if i wasn't told and then

2. ForeverDying

ForeverDying New Member

I changed my discord its now ForeverDying#9611 sorry lol