History Of Space Pt. 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpaceAntXx, Oct 31, 2018.

?

Should I apply, and Should I continue History Of Space

1. Yes - To Apply

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes - to History of Space

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. No - TO apply

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No - TO history of Space

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SpaceAntXx

SpaceAntXx New Member

As one of the first members of ColorCubeMC, later rejoining and leaving quite frequently.
    I have seen this server grow from 5 Founding Staff Members (Most of which are not here anymore), to Over 50 Members. I am proud to be somewhat apart of this community and it's past.

Anyways, Let's begin.
    Continuing off of MiniCraft, MiniCraft was a community.
    I have made many friends of whom I have no contact with anymore. These include a variety of people. I cannot recall their names as it's been well over a year since the Staff Team of MiniCraft I have remembered I was in contact with.

Space interests me. Yeha I don't know.
    Romanthefrog10, and NinjaGoat. Thanks for being apart of the Minecraft community.
    Newcomers, thanks for joining them into this journey.
    Aleta, and Krisp. Thanks for joining them. Aleta, I hope you return as an active community member.
    And the rest of you. Some of you have not been there when I was on the discord of the CCN. However, MadHatter, Treason, ItzAstro. Thanks for joining the community. Wish I see you guys more.

Finally. Thank you Members. Who Come and go. I wish you all the best on the network.
    The network, the community, and it's members. Both Management, Members, and Regular Staff. All of you make the branch of the community in which I am apart of. All of you are important and for that I am greatful/ I am greatful for giving the life I have to be able to be with you all. Yes this is a community of minecrafters that may not seem important. But it is, to me. I come and go, but hope to stay this time around.

Advertisement Manager RayD, I hope you advertise the server to your full potential in suing that you my friend, get the community to the top.

It is without a doubt that this server makes me proud to be apart of. So much history between It and The past. The past in which I'm grateful has passed. The year of 2017 and the year of 2018, are the happiest moments of my life.

Thank you.

P.S, this is a hard topic to say, especially for a small network. But I wanted to get my word out. I wish the best in the community and if I can become of more importance to it. It'd make my life.

Thank you. Thank you.
    Thank you. Thank you.

Have a nice life.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Romanthefrog10

Romanthefrog10 ColorCube Network Owner
    Owner

I can name aome old staff Aleta (Who is ArmyDude), Ninjagoat, Me, Yoshi, some others

Great forums post ant :emoji_grinning:

3. SpaceAntXx

SpaceAntXx New Member

What I mean is Staff who are still here.
    By the way, Aleta, and ArmyDude are the same people.

4. Romanthefrog10

Romanthefrog10 ColorCube Network Owner
    Owner

I know Aleta is ArmyDude I put it in Brackets ()

5. SpaceAntXx

SpaceAntXx New Member

6. Michaelcoers

Michaelcoers New Member

I honestly thought that this test was harder than the 0177 test. It had more questions that you just had to know and less that you could figure out.

7. Charlesmuche

Charlesmuche New Member

I read it all. To me, it begs a larger question about how much a divinely directed church can change over time and still be revelatory. Gonna post a new thread. Thanks for the history lesson though.