Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Cire, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire New Member

What's your Name? | I don't want to disclose this info, call me Cire
    Whats Your Minecraft IGN (In-Game Name)? | CireIsDire
    How old are you? | 16
    How Mature are you? | 8

What's your mail so we have another way of contacting you? | [email protected]
    Which country do you live in? | US

Do you have Discord (If so please tell us your Discord Name and #12345 Code)? | Cire#8603
    Can you record your Minecraft Gameplay clearly (On PC not via phone)? | YES
    How Active can you be on The Network And/Or Discord? | 5/7 - 5 Hours every day

If someone was starting to spam staff and members what actions would you take? | Mute them.
    If a Staff Member, a lower rank than you decided to threaten someone what actions would you take? | Talk with the staff and try to explain that what they're is punishable and isn't allowed
    If an Administrator, Manager Or Someone higher or the same rank as you Started to abuse, what action would you take? | Try my best to speak with the person and get them to stop. If it escaslates, I try my best to contact someone of the appropriate role and/or try to do everything that IS possible of me.
    If a Member (Player/User) Or Staff Account Got Compromised what actions would you take? | Contact that person through discord and try to find out everything needs to be known. Then contact someone that is appropriate to help out. ONLY IF it's something I can't do personally.
    If you accidentally muted and/or banned the wrong person what actions would you take? (You cannot unmute or unban as a helper) | Immediately contact someone that can unmute/unban. If they're simply muted, I'll apologize profusely and tell them that they will shortly be unmuted.

If you were to get into a fight with another staff member, what would you do? | Try to pacify the conversation/argument. IF that doesn't work I'll contact someone of the appropriate role.
    If you were Demoted how would you react? | Genuinely try to find out why so it can be worked on personally when I am promoted back or go on to another server. I'd be sad, but I would understand.

2. Romanthefrog10

Romanthefrog10 ColorCube Network Owner
    Owner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.