Helper Application By: ForeverCaktus

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by ForeverCaktus, Feb 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForeverCaktus

ForeverCaktus New Member

What's your Name? | Caktus
    Whats Your Minecraft IGN (In-Game Name)? | ForeverCaktus
    How old are you? | 12
    How Mature are you? |8.3

What's your mail so we have another way of contacting you? | N/A (You can DM me on discord active on there most of the time
    Which country do you live in? | USA

Do you have Discord (If so please tell us your Discord Name and #12345 Code)? | ForeverCaktus#8928
    Can you record your Minecraft Gameplay clearly (On PC not via phone)? | Yes
    How Active can you be on The Network And/Or Discord? | 5 days or more a week

If someone was starting to spam staff and members what actions would you take? | Warn them to stop and if they continue record it mute them and send the video to higher staff member.
    If a Staff Member, a lower rank than you decided to threaten someone what actions would you take? | Report them to a higher staff member and mute them until further notice.(Possible Ban)
    If an Administrator, Manager Or Someone higher or the same rank as you Started to abuse, what action would you take? | DM Owner right away to make sure it is dealt with immediately.
    If a Member (Player/User) Or Staff Account Got Compromised what actions would you take? | Temp Ban that account until i get notified by the owner of the account that they have their account back.
    If you accidentally muted and/or banned the wrong person what actions would you take? (You cannot unmute or unban as a helper) | Notify higher staff member that i made a mistake and notify the user on discord (if they have it) and let them know that that i made a mistake and that it will be dealt with soon.

If you were to get into a fight with another staff member, what would you do? | Simply try to settle down and solve the problem and if that doesnt work i will leave for a bit until it all passes by.
    If you were Demoted how would you react? | I would ask why and if the answer doesnt make sense like i said something i would want proof otherwise i would accept what you say.

#1 ForeverCaktus, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Romanthefrog10

Romanthefrog10 ColorCube Network Owner
    Owner

Hello @ForeverCaktus,

I'm sorry for the LATE reply as our staff have forgotten and I've been to busy =/
    We are happy to say welcome to the STAFF TEAM, and hope to see you making new friends and having a great time on ColorCube Network!

If you have any enquiries or have an issue you can contact our Support Team on DISCORD, email [email protected] or DM me :emoji_smile:

APPROVED & LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.