Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by VoidAlpha, Feb 7, 2019.

1. VoidAlpha

VoidAlpha New Member

What's your Name? | christina Stephens
    Whats Your Minecraft IGN (In-Game Name)? | Void_Alpha
    How old are you? | 19
    How Mature are you? |6/10

What's your mail so we have another way of contacting you? | [email protected]
    Which country do you live in? | United States

Do you have Discord (If so please tell us your Discord Name and #12345 Code)? | Void.Alpha#2046

How well do you think you can Build? | 5.5/10
    How often do you think you can Build for the Server? | Im usually up all night
    What can you Build? (E.g. Spawns, Maps, Structures ect.) | structures and spawns, i can build a nice shop to
    Do you make Big, Medium or Small builds? | medium
    How long does it take for you to Build that option you selected? | depends on how long im on 1-2 days

If you were asked to change something on your Build, would you be ok with it? | Heck Yea
    If a Build was Denied, how would you react/feel? | Thats fine, opinions matter and maybe what i was building wouldnt help the server

How do you feel about working with other Builders? | I love working with others and meeting new people!!

If you were Demoted, what would you do? | I would understand that there may have been a reason for this action
    Please submit a link to your portfolio (Images of your Builds.) If these images are not your builds, you will be instantly denied. | https://imgur.com/gallery/FMvzoxO