Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Linaer, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linaer

Linaer New Member

What's your Name? | My name is Elijas
    Whats Your Minecraft IGN (In-Game Name)? | Linaer
    How old are you? | 16
    How Mature are you? |10

What's your mail so we have another way of contacting you? | [email protected]
    Which country do you live in? | I live in lithuania ( Europe )

Do you have Discord (If so please tell us your Discord Name and #12345 Code)? | swifty#7789
    Can you record your Minecraft Gameplay clearly (On PC not via phone)? | Yes
    How Active can you be on The Network And/Or Discord? | I'm actually very active, i'd login daily and i have my phone on me basically every time.

If someone was starting to spam staff and members what actions would you take? | I'd just warn him or just talk to him whats the deal, if he woudln't listen or wouldn't follow the server/discord rules i'd just mute for a short period.

If a Staff Member, a lower rank than you decided to threaten someone what actions would you take? | First of all i'd talk to him whats the problem, and then i would try to figure out why is he threatining someone, if he acts childish and unmuture then i'd contact the higher-ups or take actions by myself.

If an Administrator, Manager Or Someone higher or the same rank as you Started to abuse, what action would you take? | Ok so first of all, i would somehow try to buy time so he wouldn't do anything crazy that would cause any problems for the server. Then I'd contact the Founder/Owner of the server as soon as possible.

If a Member (Player/User) Or Staff Account Got Compromised what actions would you take?
    | I'm very friendly and i can become friends with everyone, so making friends and talking is not my problem. So i would just try to make a conversation and try to make things clear.

If you accidentally muted and/or banned the wrong person what actions would you take? (You cannot unmute or unban as a helper) | Ok so first of all i'd apology the user that got banned accidently, and then i'd contact someone that has the powers to unban people.

If you were to get into a fight with another staff member, what would you do? | If the fight is dumb or insignificant, then i would tell him that he is right and try my best not to get our relationship get burried.

If you were Demoted how would you react? | Well, of course it would be sad and not to be the part of the staff community would be even sadder. But i would just try my best not to get demoted :

2. Romanthefrog10

Romanthefrog10 ColorCube Network Owner
    Owner

Dear @Linaer ,

I would like to do an interview on discord if that's okay, please join our discord server https://colorcubemc.net/discord and please let us know when you can be interviewed on discord.

Hope to see you soon.
    Best regards, Roman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.